News and leaks February 2023


NEWS AND LEAKS | February

Q: When will the Eternal Land begin on Server 1-2150?
A: There will be no Eternal Land in March, but there will be another major update shortly. 

Q: I hope that "Into the Unknown" has an auto-farm option.
A: We will think about adding an auto-farm feature for it. Thanks.

Q: I want to know how many enemies I've killed, how many units I've lost, and how many I've fixed.
A: We are working on making the account summary feature better. If there are other things you'd like to see, just let us know.

Q: Total combat power should include component mastery.
A: It makes sense. We'll add it soon.

Q: I wish there were day and night in the game.
A: Thank you for your idea. We have made plans like that.

Q: Allow R5 and the officials kick out the queue at alliance forts, Silos, and other buildings.
A: This function will be added after the Top-star Tournament.

Q: I'd like to be able to add friends from different servers so I can stay in touch with friends from the old server even after I've moved to other servers.
A: Thanks for the suggestion, we'll check to see if it's possible.

Q: It's very unfair that MM can't build towers during the Individual Defense.
A: We've thought about making it available, but we don't think it makes sense. When a player starts an Individual Defense, they can't be attacked, but the buildings built by the Mechanical Master can be attacked. This is inconsistent and could be confusing. So, there are no plans to allow Mechanical Masters to build towers during the Individual Defense right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Heavy Trooper Guide

Best Heroes and teams

Terra Aurorae COMPLETE Guide

Level UP very FAST

Heroes part 1

HOW TO PLAY Daily